"One man's trashed bananas, is another man's banana bread!"
Accidentally ever let your bananas "go bad"? Don't fret - turn those babies into this delicious Gluten Free Banana Bread (with choc chips!)
GF BANANA BREAD
1 Stick of butter (I use Kerrygold Pure Irish Butter)
3 Large ripe bananas
1 tsp Vanilla Extract
1 Cup Coconut flour
1 Cup Almond Meal
3/4 Cup Coconut Sugar
1 tsp Baking Soda
1/2 tsp salt
1 tsp Cinnamon (because I lovee cinnamon)
* I added chocolate chips because why not!
1. Pre-heat your oven to 350 degrees, and grease a loaf pan, set aside.
2. Place the stick of butter in a large bowl and microwave to melt for about a minute or so.
3. Add the bananas to the same bowl and mash with a fork.
4. Add your eggs and vanilla extract and mix thoroughly.
5. In another bowl, combine the flour, almond meal, sugar, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, and whisk together.
6. Slowly add the dry ingredients to the banana, egg, vanilla, butter combo and mix together.
7. I throw a handful, or so, of chocolate chips in and mix all together.
8. Pour the batter in the greased pan and bake for about 50 minutes, or until a toothpick placed into the middle of the bread comes out clean. :)
Let it cool for about 10-15 minutes and ENJOY!! Serve with berries, coconut yogurt, or leave it be!
Keep me updated if you decide to try and make it!
2 bundles of organic celery
3 green apples
1 inch of ginger
Place all ingredients in your juicer, one item at a time.
Note: Your juice will separate! SHAKE SHAKE SHAKE before drinking :)
1/3 c of Oats
1 tbsp Chia seeds
1 c any nut milk of choice
1 tbsp honey (or any sweetener of choice)
1 dash of cinnamon
1/2 c berries of your choice
1/2 tsp Sun Potion Ashwagandha
1/2 tsp Sun Potion Tocos
1 or 2 scoops Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides
Add oats and chia seeds to your mason jar.
Add remaining ingredients to be blended together, berries included.
Pour liquid mix into mason jar.
Stir together very well.
Place in fridge overnight, enjoy the next morning for breakfast!